The Tool Library is looking for new board of director and committee members to help us accomplish our mission of sharing the tools our neighbors need to create the change they want!
More about our organization:
- Part of a movement grounded in the sharing economy that works to replace commodity with community.
- Dedicated to creating a world where everyone has access to the tools and resources they need.
- Prioritizes access, equity, and dignity for all by lending tools, sharing skills, and building capacity.
- Western New York’s only community-based tool-lending library.
- Over 4,800 tools in our inventory and 1,350 active members.
We are looking for individuals with experience in the following areas:
- Event Planning
- Human Resources
Interested in applying? Fill out this form by Tuesday, October 31st!
The Tool Library Board and Committee Review Team will review applications through November. The team may reach out to candidates for additional information during this window. All final determinations will be communicated by December 15.