Dear Tooligan Community,
It is with our highest concern for our community’s wellbeing and health and our commitment to transparency that we share this message. On Friday, November 6, from 2 to 6 p.m., a Tool Library volunteer serviced our storefront who has since received a positive COVID-19 test.
Effective immediately we will be taking the following measures:
- Close The Tool Library to the public effective immediately through Saturday, November 14th.
- Reach out to all Tool Library members who may have come into contact with our volunteer.
- Require all volunteers who worked Friday, November 6, to quarantine and get tested immediately. None of these volunteers will resume work at The Tool Library until a negative test is confirmed.
- Reopen when all board members and volunteers confirm safety and comfort with doing so.
- Renew all tools that are currently borrowed for an additional week.
- Waive all late fees through the end of 2020.
We are wishing our volunteer a safe recovery; without our staffers we wouldn’t be here to serve. We thank you all for your continued support throughout the years and especially during these challenging times. We will keep you updated on this matter and when we are able to safely reopen.
Should you believe you may have been at risk of contracting COVID-19, please visit the Erie County website for resources: https://www2.erie.gov/health/index.php?q=covid-19-testing-information
Stay safe and be well