Garden Guru Caesandra Seawell will be hosting 7 free workshops this summer at the Pelion Community Garden thanks to a sponsorship by the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. Find the link to each workshop’s Facebook event below and please share with anyone interested in growing their own food or creating a healthier environment in the community!
You can also view all the workshops by visiting the Pelion Garden Events page.
- JULY 13: Garden Heroes & Villains
- JULY 20: Vermicompost & Healthy Soil
- JULY 27: Pollinator Buffets
- AUG 3: Rain Gardens
- AUG 17: Tomatoes!
- AUG 24: Edible Flowers & Creative Containers
- AUG 31: Cool Crops & Extending the Season
RAIN DATE: Rain dates will always be the following Saturday from 10-11:30am.